1. The exhibition is open to Jersey educated students currently enrolled on Art and Design Foundation and Degree courses in the United Kingdom, (including the Jersey based Art Foundation and Degree Course).
2. The closing date for submission of work is Friday 10 June 2011 at 4.00pm. Judging will take place on Saturday 11 June 2011. The submitted work may take the form of photographs, slides, on a disc, and/ or in its original form.
3. If the work submitted is different to that to be shown in the exhibition please state clearly on application. Work submitted may include finished pieces and work in progress.
4. We will let you know if you have been successful or not by Friday 17 June.
Please specify on the entry form if you wish to collect the work or if you require it to be returned to you by post.
All unsuccessful entries must be collected by Friday 17 June between 10.00am & 4.00pm, Monday to Friday). The Jersey Arts Centre Association reserves the right to dispose of any uncollected work.
For those students who are successful?
5. The final selection of work to be exhibited is wholly at the discretion of the Jersey Arts Centre Exhibitions Committee.
6. All work selected for the exhibition must be available from 9.00am on Sunday 31 July and artists available for media interviews on Monday 1 August.
7. Selected works must be in an exhibitable state ? all mountings and framing are the sole responsibility of the artist.
8. Transport ? students are responsible for transporting and insuring all work to and from the Island.
9. The exhibition will run from Monday 1 August to Saturday 20 August 2010. Successful students will be required to be available in Jersey on Sunday 31 July and Monday 1 August to assist with the exhibition hanging and opening, and to co-operate with all publicity initiatives involving the Jersey Arts Centre and its sponsor.
10. All exhibitors have the opportunity to sell their work if they wish. The Jersey Arts Centre charges 20% commission on any item(s) sold.
11. Rights will be reserved to reproduce any of the selected work in any promotional or advertising material directly associated with the exhibition without authorisation of the artist.
12. GalleryMagazine has sole sponsorship of this event.
If you have any queries concerning any aspect of the exhibition please contact the Education Coordinator at the Jersey Arts Centre during office hours on: 01534 700423.